Palm Sunday (Sixth Sunday in Lent)
- Message: Rev. Dan Lundquist
- Shelly O’Hara (music cooridinator)
- Bible studies
- Wednesday, 7 p.m. at the church office
- Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. at Baker’s Treat (aka Grateful Bites), Route 12 in Flemington.
- Church wide book read for lent
- America’s Original Sin: Racism, White Privilege and the Bridge to a New America, by Jim Wallis.
- This week: chapter 10 (and session 6 in the study guide)
- We have 47 people on the prayer and support e-mail chain. Thanks for all of the prayers and support
- Good Friday Worship: Friday, March 25, 7:30 pm at the Woman’s club.
- Easter Sunday Service: Sunday, March 27, 11:00 am at the Woman’s club. Potluck and Easter Egg Hunt to follow…bring your favorite dish to share!
- Three offerings during the service
- Pennies and Nickels Bowl (silver bowl): mission projects around the world, such as clean water, Heifer project, etc.
- Tan colored “Messia” bag: donations to support a child from Zambia named Messia
- Brown baskets: the main offer for the life and function of Grace UCC.